Nepali Bloggers In English

Today I was searching on Google  to see how many Nepalese bloggers are there who blog in English, I was quite amazed to read some of the finest articles there, in fact I found many experienced bloggers there who have posted many organized and detailed post , a large number of followers, friends and Facebook likes, they should have been blogging for a long time I guess.I have bookmarked some of them to see if they will update something interesting in future.

I am not very good on writing but love to read good articles  which portrays various prospects of life with explanation, analytic view and also some suggestion on  the  matter, a  blog I guess if a form of expression of someone's individual perspective on certain matter, people follow specific blogger to see what his/her view will be on certain matter.

Few weeks ago, I have read the Post Title on Nagariknews, Mr Haribansa Acharya saying that The Reading Habit in Nepalese have been increased, it might be true at some extent but what I think these days is, most of the Nepalese are interested on News typed articles but not on some analytic articles.
That's the reason, most of the news articles are more title friendly these days that readers are attracted easily but the content inside may or may not be good as  a reader expects it to be.

This is my personal thought, everyone has the  right to think and live their life in their own way.I will still be exploring more bloggers and posts in the days to come , anyone interested to share ideas are welcome to be my friend.

Share on Google Plus

About allnepalwiki

A Blogger Enthusiast
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment